Hi,

There is currently not a general robust script that works well in a
wide range of lesion images I'm afraid. It is often possible to tweak
FAST/FAST4 to multiple channels to get good segmentations (e.g. asking
for 4 classes), but nothing that works all the time - partly, for
example, because FAST uses a histogram mixture model which then gets
unhappy if there are very few lesion voxels. This is something that we
will be working on, using a more custom approach to the problems, but
nothing right now - sorry.

Cheers, Steve.

On 17 Jan 2008, at 17:11, Ruchika Wadhwa wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After looking through the posts on lesion load analyses, I came
> across this one that mentioned that
> you were in the process of developing a t2-lesion script that would
> use T1 and T2 images to
> calculate lesion load.
> I was wondering if there is a beta version of that script that could
> be used? If not, are there any other
> ways to calculate lesion load and to segment the images into gray,
> white, csf and lesion volumes?
>
> Thanks,
> -Ruchika.

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)