Hello all.
I hope that all have had a safe and great new years.

I am looking for advice and maybe to start a conversation on the organization of data. I am wondering what methods other labs use to organize and provide an efficient means of searching a large database which contains:
MRIs/Neuropsych/Demographics.

I am just wondering what means people use to organize MRI data, organize by study, by subject,  etc... Then what means to database the neuropsych and demographics so that they are easily linked to the MRI data.

We have something in place but as we grow I am looking for a more efficient setup.

Thank you for any tips and advice.

Jason.