The remarkably uncivil and easily offended Mr. Dewhirst may need to take
his own issues to a psychologist.

James Clifton

________________________________

From: Film-Philosophy Salon [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Adam Dewhirst
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 4:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Heath Ledger

I wonder whether some of the scathing comments made here - quite
understably, since this is not meant to be a fan forum - regarding the
initial statement would have been made if the deceased actor had been,
say, Robert De Niro or Paul Newman or some other long established
actor/star?!

it could have been expressed regarding bresson, godard, anyone... that
really isn't the point... the sentiment expressed was offensive to me in
that it is the essence of what assails me on a daily basis... take that
rubbish to a fan formun or a tabloid blog or your psychologist...