Thank you, Adrian.

Martha

At 04:06 AM 1/28/2008, you wrote:
Could posters to this list PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE copy ONLY the
relevant part of a post they are replying to, NOT THE WHOLE DAMN
THREAD. Having to scroll the same screed of a dozen messages over and
over in the daily digests is almost as boring as having to watch
BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!

The death of Heath Ledger has clearly deranged the cine-philosophers'
customary 'netiquette'. Funnily, I don't recall the deaths of those
Bergman and Antonioni guys - who had  SLIGHTLY larger places in
cinema history than my actor countryman ­ generating such a wealth of
commentary here!

Adrian

*
*
Film-Philosophy salon
*
Film-Philosophy journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com
Contact: [log in to unmask]
**
* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. * Film-Philosophy journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **