Dear Librarian,

Re; Bound Journals

This department is relocating to the John Radcliffe Hospital in May this
year.
Some of our library stocks have been taken by the Cairns Library but we
are still holding a lot of bound journals, which we now find we are
unable to take with us due to lack of space.

Therefore I am trying to find a home for them, otherwise they will just
be "skipped".  I am attaching a list of what is available and wondered
if you/your hospital library would like to offer them a home.  Of if
there are any other suggestions as to whom might like them, that too
would be welcome.

You would just need to  provide transport costs.

With regards, Carol
--

Carol Holder

Administrator

Nuffield Laboratory of Ophthalmology

University of Oxford, Walton Street, Oxford.

OX2 6AW

Tel: 01865 248996

Fax: 01865 794508

-----