From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of diana maniati
Sent: 18 January 2008 14:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [!! SPAM] FW: Pdf's and K3000 files

Dear Nasser,

I am a screen reader user (jaws) and I have the same problem. Many of the documents I need to read for my work are PDFs. I was wandering if you could send me a copy of this software or if you could advice me were can I find it.

Many thanks

Diana

Diana Maniati

Disability Advisor

Room C118

Ealing, Hammersmith and West London College

Beaconsfield Road

Southall

Middlesex

UB1 1DP