Skill: National Bureau for Students with Disabilities are seeking to appoint a Senior Research Officer to work within the policy team. Please see details below and visit http://skillcms.ds2620.dedicated.turbodns.co.uk/page.aspx?c=47&p=195 for more information and details of how to apply.

Senior Research Officer (Policy Team) - Ref SRO/01/08
The post holder will work within Skill's Policy Team in the London office to undertake research work in the areas of post-16 education, training and employment, working with Skill's partners and sector organisations.
The successful candidate will have experience of social policy research, possibly in the areas of education, disability, mental health or disadvantaged young people. S/he will have used a variety of research methods and analysis, and have excellent writing skills.
The post will be full-time, ie 35 hours per week. The remuneration package will include a salary of £26,777pa, generous holiday allowance and pension contributions.
Skill is an equal opportunities employer.
Criminal Records Bureau checks apply to this post.
The closing date for returned applications is Friday 15 February 2008. CVs cannot be accepted.
Interviews will be held on Friday 29 February 2008 at Skill's London office.
Charity No. 801971

Jenni Dyer
Policy Director
Skill: National Bureau for Students with Disabilities
Direct line: 020 7450 0644 (voice)
Chapter House, 18-20 Crucifix Lane, London, SE1 3JW
Main line: 020 7450 0620 (voice / text) Fax: 020 7450 0650
Information Service: 0800 328 5050 (voice) 0800 068 2422 (text)
Email: [log in to unmask] <<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> Website: www.skill.org.uk <<http://www.skill.org.uk/>>
Tuesday 11.30am-1.30pm Thursday 1.30-3.30pm
Skill is a registered charity no. 801971 and a company limited by guarantee no. 2397897
Skill is national charity committed to providing a free information service. We answer around 3,000 direct enquiries a year which is expensive to sustain. Please support our work by becoming a member or making a donation. Donate securely online at <<http://secure.skill.org.uk/donate.asp>>, phone 020 7450 0620 or email [log in to unmask] <<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>.
Thank you to our current members - you make our work possible.
Everyone can leave the world a better place
Please remember Skill in your will. Go to www.rememberacharity.org.uk <<http://www.rememberacharity.org.uk/>> for free will-making advice
Disclaimer: This email is confidential to the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose the information contained within it. Delete the email and notify the sender. Skill accepts no liability for content that does not relate to its official business. Skill has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk and cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses. You are advised to perform a virus check before opening any attachments.