Hello all,
I've just posted a short update about the Learning Materials Application
Profile scoping study at
http://blogs.cetis.ac.uk/philb/2008/01/29/lmap-update/ which might
interest some of you since it is related to CETIS metadata and will
hopefully feed into the DC Education community's work.

I'm particularly interested in comments on a straw-man domain model for
learning materials in a repository, which is available at
http://www.icbl.hw.ac.uk/lmap/domainModel.html

Thanks in advance for all comments & discussion -  Phil.

--
Phil Barker                            Learning Technology Adviser
     ICBL, School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences