Lectureship in Human Geography, Lancaster University, UK

The post is available from 1 September 2008 for 12 months to cover a leave of absence.

Applicants should have a PhD in Human Geography or a related discipline, an excellent research record in an area that links to our Environment and Society research group and a commitment to high quality undergraduate and postgraduate teaching. We would particularly welcome applicants with expertise in the broadly defined area of health, well being and social justice, but applications from other areas of human geography are also encouraged.

Further information and application forms are available from Human Resources, Lancaster University, Lancaster. http://www.personnel.lancs.ac.uk/vacancydets.aspx?jobid=A965

Potential candidates are encouraged to contact the Head of Geography, Dr Philip Barker, for informal discussions [log in to unmask];%20">([log in to unmask]; tel.: +44 (0) 1524 510262).