Participants in this forum might find the below interesting (retrieved
from the 'Space & Culture' blog):

*Call for Papers*

Guest Eds. Domenech, M. & Schillmeier, M.

"Thinking about care practices entails a reflection concerning practices
of space. Heidegger’s notion of ‘dwelling as caring’ addresses this
relationship. In this vein we are interested in rethinking the concepts
and practices of care in contemporary societies. This special issue
focuses on new forms of spatialization in and through which care is
performed, questioned and altered. Emerging forms of spatialization, we
suggest, visualize care as an art of dwelling that constantly relates
humans and non-humans. Care as an art of dwelling, then, enacts
being-at-home by re-assembling bodies, emotions, technologies and places
in highly specific and complex ways.

"Space and Culture invites submissions of papers for a special issue
devoted to an exploration of the above topic."

http://www.spaceandculture.org/2008/01/30/care-and-the-art-of-dwelling-bodies-technologies-and-home/

Please contact the Editors directly with any questions.

Sam Kinsley
--
School of Geographical Sciences
University of Bristol