Hello again!

Following all the pestering we have been doing in order to get conferences
web-linked, or at least facilitating alternative approaches to
participation ...

There will be funds available for this years IBG to help get this ball
rolling.
The RGS-IBG have noted this on their home page under 'sustainability and
the conference' and I would urge anyone wanting to participate without
travelling to get in touch with them.

After sounding out interest for 'remote-participation' in the AAG it was
also notable that a lot of people were keen to watch sessions
without travelling ... raising the possibility of web-casting (like some
Uni's do with lecture courses)...

Lots of differnt things possible - Just up to you guys to say you want to
be involved and this can be planned into the IBG conference -
This is an excellent opportunity and thanks to everyone who has shown
support so far!

best wishes

Sophie Wynne-Jones