-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	FW: Friends of the Earth - Song and Calendar of Events about
Global Warming
Date: 	Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:46:16 +0000
From: 	Christopher Keene <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	<[log in to unmask]>

    From: [log in to unmask]
    To: [log in to unmask]
    Subject: Friends of the Earth - Song and Calendar of Events about
    Global Warming
    Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 07:03:04 +0100

    Good Day,

    My name is Emre Soyer.

    I found you through the Friends of the Earth network, of which I am
    also a member.

    I would like to let you know about a global, non-profit project that
    aims to help those who are working on issues regarding climate
    change and those who organize events about global warming. Its main
    purpose is to make possible a global collective action.

    The project is a web platform called www.inthemorningofaday.com
    <http://www.inthemorningofaday.com/> , which consists of two main parts:

    1) It includes a global calendar of events about global warming.
    This calendar categorizes many different types of events about
    global warming that are organized all around the world and lists
    them according to their location and date. Everybody can see all the
    listed events and everybody can add an event to the platform and
    promote it for free, without any subscription or membership.

    2) It includes an original song, called “in the morning of a day”,
    composed in order to strengthen the idea of collective action and to
    raise global warming awareness. All the visitors and users of the
    platform can listen to it and download it for free. Event organizers
    can freely utilize it in their events.

    Please visit the platform at www.inthemorningofaday.com
    <http://www.inthemorningofaday.com/>, listen to and download the
    song “in the morning of a day” and add future global warming events
    that you organize or know to the platform. In this way we can help
    you to promote them and generate a global collective action. Some
    organizations from US and UK have begun adding their events regularly.

    You can add your email to the newsletter list to get news about
    upcoming global warming events from all around the world.

    Please let others know about this platform so that we can
    communicate the events to as many people as possible.

    Thank you in advance for your help and interest.

    Emre

Everything in one place… All new Windows Live!
<http://www.windowslive.co.uk/get-live>