Dear all

Here's a wonderful piece of climate change denial- a polar bear supine in the face of the technology that is destroying it.  It is so dumb that it could only have come through supidity- surely?

calor

The person who sent it to me wants to stay anon, but thanks to him or her. I am collecting these kinds of ads and images for my blog www.climatedenial.org and working with Leo Hickman at the Guardian to do a spread of them, so please send me anything good you see as soon as you can. The quality I am looking for is confusion, mixed metaphors, denial and outright stupidity rather than cynical greenwash, but I realise that the two often merge.

Love

George

--
George Marshall,
Director of Projects,

Office Tel. 01865 727 911
Mobile 0795 150 4549
Website:  www.COINet.org.uk

COIN is a charitable trust, registration number 1102225. It supports
initiatives and organisations that increase public
understanding and awareness of climate change.

DONATE ONLINE to our work by visiting www.charitychoice.co.uk/donation.asp?ref=153334

Please join our discussion-free announcements lists by sending a blank e-mail to:

FOR COIN NEWS AND PROJECTS

FOR NATIONAL EVENTS BY ALL ORGANISATIONS

FOR OXFORD EVENTS BY ALL ORGANISATIONS