________________________________

From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of McGowan John
(Sussex Partnership Trust)
Sent: 17 January 2008 12:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Smoking

Hi there,

I'm not sure it anyone will be interested but I though I'd ask here
anyway. I'm interested in finding a bit of material relating to the NHS
smoking ban and just wondered if anyone had anything (papers, articles,
opinions). Pro it, anti it, related to smoking in NHS settings, from a
community perspective, from personal preference. Whatever really.

Many thanks

John

 Help us to be the best we can be ...

Become a member of Sussex Partnership and help us to fight stigma and
raise the profile of mental wellbeing.
Please visit our Foundation Trust membership web page
<http://www.sussexpartnership.nhs.uk/about-us/foundation-trust/consultat
ion-document/membership-and-governance/>  for more information and a
membership application form.

*
This message and any attachments contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our
apologies and delete the email after advising the sender of the error.
Please do not disclose copy or distribute information in this e-mail or
take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

The information contained within it may be subject to public disclosure
under the Freedom of Information Act (2000), unless it is legally exempt
from disclosure.

P Save the environment - think before you print

your details visit the website:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/COMMUNITYPSYCHUK.HTML For any problems
or queries, contact the list moderator Rebekah Pratt on
[log in to unmask] or Grant Jeffrey on [log in to unmask]

[...]

Visit our Foundation Trust membership web page for more information and a membership application form.