-----Original Message-----
From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Annie Mitchell
Sent: 10 January 2008 12:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CP Conference 2008

I couldn't open the survey form - needed a password...

Annie Mitchell

Clinical Director,
Doctorate in Clinical Psychology,
School of Applied Psychosocial Studies,
Faculty of Health and Social Work,
University of Plymouth,
Peninsula Allied Health Collaboration,
Derriford Road,
Plymouth,
Devon
PL6 8BH

Phone  Programme Administrators:
Jane Murch, Emma Hellingsworth
01752 233786

Please note I  work 3 days per week:
usually Monday, Tuesday & either Wednesday or Thursday.