Hi everyone,

We didn't really get very far on the idea of the next UKCP conference!
Something to do with the time of year we started the discussion I'm sure!

To help move the discussion on a little, Grant and I have a brief and rather
basic way to ask for a show of hands.  We have a few questions to ask you
all using a survey tool that comes along with the JISC discussion forum
function.  We thought this might allow a wider range of people to just give
an initial response about some of the issues that have arisen, being:
- do we meet annually or biannually
- should we meet independently or as part of another event
- what do people think of the proposal to meet in Edinburgh this September
(particularly if we can avoid clashing with other key dates mentioned)

The 'survey' should take only a minute to complete and will be open for one
week.  We will feed the responses back the to the list after that.  We hope
this will help keep the discussion moving along whilst offering a way for
more people to indicate their preferences.  It would be really great if you
could all just take a moment to fill it in!

Thanks,

Rebekah