Dear all,
Just for information, I wrote a (very) little piece on it in Swedish for
a journal (that I am editing). (But please, do not ask me to write the
English version - time constraints are hard for me in jan-feb.

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Thomas Borén, MSc, PhD
Department of Human Geography

Phone: + 46 8 16 48 30
Fax:   + 46 8 16 49 69
http://people.su.se/~boren/

Book:
Borén, T (2005) Meeting-places of Transformation: Urban Identity, Spatial Representations
and Local Politics in St Petersburg, Russia, Meddelande 133, Dept of Human Geography,
Stockholm university. Forthcoming at Ibidem-Verlag, Stuttgart & Hannover. Downloadable at
http://www.diva-portal.org/su/abstract.xsql?dbid=412

Other engagements:
Swedish Society for Anthropology and Geography: http://www.ssag.se