Hi Tim,

>Attached are two more files for ARIA's src/py/ directory. The
>importFromCcpn.py fixes the transfer of ambiguous prochiral constraints to
>ARIA. (Without this HBa may come back as HBa/HBb in the final restraints).
>Protocol.py is needed if you wan to calibrate CCPN constraint lists.

Thank you for the files.

>I have been running a great deal ARIA2 recently and the dim/isotope
>mismatch issue has never reappeared for me. If you are still getting
>errors then the solution may be remove all/any old ARIA generated
>peaklists; even if the new export is OK, the remanents of the old export
>may remain.

Yes, I was thinking about this and created a new CCPNMR project with a part
of my data, just 3dNnoesy data. I ran Aria on this project and I have got
two isotope errors only after openning the CCPNMR project. Interestingly,
when I replaced importFromCcpn.py and Protocol.py with your files and did
another run, this time I have got only one error. So I decided to create a
CCPNMR project with different data - 3daroCnoesy spectrum only. These data
were giving me the most error messages in my old CCPNMR projects, but now
they gave me no error. Thus I have concluded that the isotope-mismatch
problem has been fixed with those three python scripts but the newly created
project with 3dNnoesy data contains some problem which still causes the
isotope-mismatch error in some cases. So I digged deeply in the 3dNnoesy
containing CCPNMR project and I have found that some cells of the column
'Bound' are empty and some resonances are repeated in the 'Problem
resonances' table. I imported these data from my Cyana calculation and I
guess that the import was not quite correct. I was trying to figure out how
to fix it but I could not. Could you please advise me on this as well.

Thank you again,
Vitaliy