I am still running into some issues regarding the pseudo-3D datafile
that I loaded earlier (see the trace below, that I get when I add
another slice to the window showing the pseudo-3D data). I suspect this
is still due to the dataset where I modified the number of planes after
the fact. Is there a way to fix this, or should I just forget about
recovering the picked peaks and assignments?

Patrick

Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.5/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 1403, in __call__
return self.func(*args)
File
"~/research/software/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/WindowPopup.py",
line 3579, in motion
self.showMotion(x, y, canvas)
File
"~/research/software/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/WindowPopup.py",
line 3563, in showMotion
self.parent.drawCrosshairs(typeLocation, self)
File
"~/research/software/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/AnalysisPopup.py",
line 320, in drawCrosshairs
popup.drawCrosshairs(typeLocation, originatingWindowPopup)
File
"~/research/software/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/WindowPopup.py",
line 3764, in drawCrosshairs
drawCanvasCrosshairs(canvases[j][i], xs, ys)
File
"~/research/software/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/WindowPopup.py",
line 3652, in drawCanvasCrosshairs
axisRegion = axisPanel.axisRegions[col]
IndexError: tuple index out of range