Hi Johnny,

I checked and the Python version running analysis is 2.5.1. Tcl/Tk is
fink-installed 8.4. Analysis is now Release 15. Do you also have other
X11 problems associated with the initial Leopard release (they are
listed at macosxhints)? If so, the problem must be X11 and I would in
that case try yet one more re-install from the Leopard dvd followed by
updating via Apple.

-Torleif