No, we have been using version 1.1 so far. Thanks for the suggestion, we'll use version 1.2 from now on and try Phenix as well.

Bert

-----Original Message-----
From: Axel Brunger [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thu 1/24/2008 7:35 PM
To: Van Den Berg, Bert
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] low-res cutoff in refinement

Are you using CNS 1.2?  This version has a robust bulk solvent model and
anisotropic correction
that is much improved compared to CNS 1.1.  It is similarly robust as
that of Phenix (although
different in detail).

Axel Brunger

--
Axel T. Brunger
Investigator,  Howard Hughes Medical Institute

Web:    http://atb.slac.stanford.edu
Email:  [log in to unmask]
Phone:  +1 650-736-1031
Fax:    +1 650-745-1463