Hello everyone,

  I have a structure of intermediate state in which about half amount of ATP decomposed to AMP and pyrophosphate. The ATP and AMP + pyrophosphate have little difference in conformation, sharing the same electron density.

  I just gave them different residue ID and did the TLS and restrained refinement in CCP4i. It is hard to tell from the R-factor because they are only a very small part of the whole structure. Can anyone tell whether it is the correct way to do?

  Thank you very much!

  Sincerely,

  Sun Tang