From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of DIC
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 4:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] Multiple Signature Motifs in a single protein

  Dear sir,

  I'm in something of a fix as I need to compile a
  dataset of proteins to test my work. The
  dataset would need to consist of proteins that
  contain multiple signature motifs. I am having
  difficulty finding any with more than two signature
  motifs. I would be grateful if you can let me know
  of any proteins that have multiple (three or more)
  signature motifs.

  Thank you in advance.

  Yours sincerely,

  Bioinformatics Centre
  Supercomputer Education and Research Centre
  Indian Institute of Science
  Bangalore - 560 012

  E-mail  :   [log in to unmask]
  Tel     :   080-22932469   Ext:28