In your generate.inp file that generates the input pdb and mtf files for
cns there is a section called carbohydrate links which you can use to
define the links... see below for an example of a beta link between the
C1 and Asn N and a beta link between O4 and C1 of the next sugar. Then
just make sure in your refine.inp file you read in the
carbohydrate.param and carbohydrate.top files. Hope that helps.
Cheers
Craig

{=========================== carbohydrate links
===========================}

{* Select pairs of residues that are linked *}
{* First entry is the name of the patch residue. *}
{* Second and third entries are the resid and segid for the atoms
   referenced by "-" in the patch. *}
{* Fourth and fifth entries are the resid and segid for the atoms
   referenced by "+" in the patch *}
{+ table: rows=6 numbered
          cols=6 "use" "patch name" "segid -" "resid -" "segid +" "resid
+" +}

{+ choice: true false +}
{===>} carbo_use_1=true;
{===>} carbo_patch_1="B1N";
{===>} carbo_i_segid_1="B"; carbo_i_resid_1=901;
{===>} carbo_j_segid_1="B"; carbo_j_resid_1=131;

{+ choice: true false +}
{===>} carbo_use_2=true;
{===>} carbo_patch_2="B14";
{===>} carbo_i_segid_2="B"; carbo_i_resid_2=902;
{===>} carbo_j_segid_2="B"; carbo_j_resid_2=901;

Craig McElroy, Ph.D.
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry
Ohio State University
483 Hamilton Hall
1645 Neil Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210