Apologies for cross-posting

Hi,

We are trying to use Questionmark through their 'Connector' building block which behaves similarly to 'TurnitinAssignment' building block for Turnitin. However there are many aspects of this ''Connector' building block that are not performing satisfactorily.

I wonder if anyone else has used this 'Connector' building block and how to deal with the issues encountered during Blackboard integration with Questionmark.

Much appreciated for any experience you can share either on this list or off line (email me at [log in to unmask]).

Thanks

Jie