From: Graham Webb [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 January 2008 13:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: mobile phones

On a personal note, my Mum hardly uses her mobile phone because it "constantly" needs recharging and the lead is fiddly. If there are any manufacturers listening, inductive chargers or docking stations might help in this respect.

Graham

Graham Webb
Trainee Clinical Scientist
Queen Mary's Hospital
London

"Taylor, Barry" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all

Just discovered these "easy access" mobiles:

http://www.comm8.com/index.html

Does anyone have experience with the Emporia Life or the Owasys?

How well do they work?

Barry

Barry Taylor, Clinical Scientist

Medical Physics Department

Tulley Medical Physics Building, Hull Royal Infirmary

Anlaby Road, Hull HU3 2JZ

Tel 01482 675928, fax 01482 675750

NHS Innovations Competition Yorkshire and Humber 2007 finalist

Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.