I don't know how many of you have heard the story, but suffice to say I am
no longer the Architecture and Construction librarian at the University of
Greenwich. I tried my best to stay, but I have been moved to Nursing and
Social Care, after a long spell of sick leave. I shall miss all my friends
in Architecture, and hope that I will have some contact with you sometimes.
The conference last year turned out to be my swansong, so I'm glad it was a
success, after all my wories and hard work !
I wish you all a Happy New Year, and hope to see you sometime in the future.
Alice