Dear all

A member of teaching staff here has recommended the CUMINCAD database, which provides access to abstracts and the full text of journal and conference papers in the field of CAD from the 1970s to date. I don’t recall any discussion about it on this or other mailing lists, so I’m attaching some information provided by the publishers. The bibliographic data is free, and there is an annual subscription of just 200 euros for access to the full records. The interface is a bit fiddly to use, but the data itself looks very useful and fills a real gap. Anyway, it may be of interest to some of you…

Best wishes

David

David Buri

Architecture and Design Librarian