Apologies for cross-posting. I have received many returned emails from the BRG members mailing list, and didn't want to miss anybody out.

Dear Members

May 2008 will be the next Business Records Group special edition of  ARC.
Do you have an article or case study that would be of interest to the wider profession? Articles can be on a professional issue or relate to a project or case study from your archives.

Articles in 2007 included:

Maria Sienkiewicz (Barclays Group Archives), "Designs on Archives."
David Carter (Prudential plc), "Connecting Past, Present and Future: Promotion and use of the Virtual Archive at Prudential Plc."
Sian Wynn-Jones (BT Archives), "British phone books online: a digitisation diary."
Colin Boyd (Tyne and Wear Archives Service), "Shipbuilding in Tyne and Wear: the ARK project
Clare Liston (Glasgow University Archives Service), "Carpeting the World: the bid for the Stoddard Archive."
Alison Turton and Lesley Richmond (UK SBL Steering Committee members), "Exposing Business Archives Strategies around the World."
Anna Stone (The Aviva Group Archive), "The Aviva Group Archive's Preservation Assessment Survey."
Jeannette Strickland and Claire Turnstall (Unilever), "Unilever's new Data Centre." ARC (May 2007)
Tina Staples and Daniel Heather (HSBC Group Archives), "A New Home for HSBC."
Moira Lovegrove (The Baring Archive, ING), "The Registration Scheme in a Business Environment."

Articles should be 600-700 words in length, and accompanied by an image if at all possible. Copy needs to be submitted to me by 29th February. If you have an
idea for an article please get in touch and I'll provide more info.

Many thanks,

Ellen Parton
BRG Communications Officer