Mike

It has clearly been well thought through, is easy to implement, reduces
the administrative burden on institutions and makes perfect sense.

And, as you put it so well in an earlier discussion on ELQ's, if you
believe that then you also believe the pig aviation industry is rapidly
expanding.

As most DSA is confirmed after a student has enrolled, then trying to
pick this up in a way that allows  a student to enrol knowing their fee
is virtually impossible. As far as I can see the best we will b able to
do is to reduce the  loss of funding through ELQ's and, if an
institution chose to do so, retrospectively reduce the student's fee.

David

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo