Joan

You will be pleased to hear that Annette Thomas from WEQAS is currently finishing off an electronic questionnaire on POCT infrastructure as a national audit for the National Clinical Biochemistry Audit Group. You have posed similar questions to one another, so it will be very interesting to see the diversity of responses from around the country on this important topic.

Eric

Professor E S Kilpatrick
Department of Clinical Biochemistry
Hull Royal Infirmary
Anlaby Road
Hull HU3 2JZ

Tel 01482-607708
Fax 01482-607752

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star! ------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/