From: Robina Pelham Burn <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The Times Stephen Spender Prize 2008
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:50:18 +0000

Happy New Year!
Do please forward this email to anyone you think might be interested.
If you can use some entry leaflets, I’d be glad to send you some.
Best wishes, Robina

THE TIMES STEPHEN SPENDER PRIZE
for poetry in translation
Translate a poem from any language, classical or modern, into English
Three categories: Open, 18-and-under and 14-and-under. Cash prizes
All winning entries published in a booklet
Last posting date for entries Friday 23 May 2008
For details and entry forms go to www.stephen-spender.org
To read last year’s winning entries, visit the website or email
[log in to unmask] for a free copy of the booklet

Robina Pelham Burn, Director, Stephen Spender Memorial Trust
3 Old Wish Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21 4JX 01323 452294
www.stephen-spender.org

----- End of forwarded message from Robina Pelham Burn <[log in to unmask]>
-----

--