-----Original Message-----
From: The list of the European Society for Textual Scholarship and the
Society for Textual Scholarship
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Willard McCarty
Sent: 28 October 2007 11:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CTS Roundtable

Peter,

Now this is something I'd love to be at, but alas I am teaching all
through that very day. Sorry I cannot be present and accounted for.

Yours,

At 11:14 28/10/2007, you wrote:

>You are invited to
>a Roundtable Discussion
>in the Centre for Textual Scholarship
>
>with:
>Nigel Wood and Gabriel Egan, Loughborough University
>Sukanta Chaudhuri and Abhijit Gupta, Jadavpur University
>Paul Eggert, University of New South Wales
>Tony Edwards, Mark Bland and Peter Shillingsburg, De Montfort
University

>Topic: What is the role of print scholarly editions in the so-called
>"digital age"?
>With possible attention also to:  How can the insights of textual
>criticism be better presented to students and critics at large?
>
>Date and Time: Tuesday, Nov. 13, 4pm
>Place: Centre for Textual Scholarship
>De Montfort University
>Clephan 1.01
>Directions:
><http://www.cts.dmu.ac.uk/index.php?q=map.html>http://www.cts.dmu.ac.uk
/index.php?q=map.html

>Peter Shillingsburg
>Director, Centre for Textual Scholarship
>De Montfort University
>Leicester LE1 9BH

Willard McCarty | Professor of Humanities Computing | Centre for
Computing in the Humanities | King's College London |
http://staff.cch.kcl.ac.uk/~wmccarty/. Et sic in infinitum (Fludd 1617,
p. 26).