hi,

I'm writing to see if there are others out there interested in presenting
surveillance-related papers at the LSA/CLSA-ACDS joint meetings this
spring.  The deadline for submission is 12/12/07 and I'd like to hear from
those who could make a firm commitment to attend and provide a (sketchy and
nonbinding) abstract by then.

"The 2008 Annual Meetings of Law and Society Association (LSA) and the
Canadian Law and Society Association (CLSA/ACDS) will be held jointly
Thursday, May 29 through Sunday, June 1, at the Hilton Bonaventure and
Marriott Chateau Champlain hotels in the historic and vibrant city of
Montreal."

link:  <http://lawandsociety.org/ann_mtg/am08/call.htm>

John Gilliom
Professor and Chair