Hi

If you want to use SPM5 to NIFTI (the updated Analyze) I recommend NOT
to split the files in advance, this will save you a lot of time. And
for Siemens Trio data, SPM5 is the best DICOM converter I know of.

Best
Torben

Torben Ellegaard Lund
Assistant Professor, PhD
The Danish National Research Foundation's Center for Functionally
Integrative Neuroscience (CFIN)
Aarhus University
Aarhus University Hospital
Building 30