Dear SPM users

I'm planning to do some retinotopic mapping (my interest lies in
delimitating the different early visual areas) and I have the classical
wedge and ring stimuli. However, I'm not sure how to go about the analysis
in SPM. I could probably figure a custom made routine, correlating sines and
cosines with the BOLD signal, but maybe there are new tools that I am not
aware of in SPM that do just this, or someone on this forum has successfully
used a custom made routine that they are willing to distribute. Please
provide any advice/piece of code on the subject! Thank you

Julien