There is a new set of fixes and updates available for SPM5, which will
update your version to Revision 1048.

These can be downloaded from our ftp server at:
        ftp://ftp.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/spm5_updates

I've been asked to release a new batch of updates for SPM5.  If you have
the original SPM5 installation (with or without previous updates), then
simply download and install the patches from the Updates_1048.tar.gz file
and overwrite the existing files with the new ones.  A list of changes
is available in the Updates_README.txt file.  A more detailed list can
be found in Updates_Diff.txt.  Updates_Log.xml is an XML file, which may
be useful some time.  The actual changes made since Revision 958 (the
previous set of updates) and 1048 (this set) can be determined from
Updates_README.txt .

Note that some very large files have been added to the updates, so the
file of updates is now pretty big.  If everybody rushes to pick them
up at once, then you may experience some problems as our server grinds
to a halt.

Happy Xmas,
-John