Dear Cyril,

I'm not sure I understand the question.

So I will answer a different but possibly related one !

If regressors A and B are correlated then you can test for what they
explain together using a [1 0; 0 1] F-contrast and what each explains
*over and above what is explained by the other* using a t-contrast [1 0]
and [0 1].

The issue of correlated variables is perhaps best dealt with by thinking
about statistical tests rather than parameter estimates.

Best,

Will.

--
William D. Penny