From: Nel van Beelen, The Netherlands [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sat 01/12/2007 14:35
To: HIF-net
Subject: [hif-net] Exchange on HIV/AIDS, Sexuality and Gender

 Exchange on HIV/AIDS, Sexuality and Gender
  _____
< http://www.kit.nl/ImageOutput/ImageOutput/KIT_Publicaties/0-200/2409.jpg > New issue now available

A PDF of the latest issue of Exchange on HIV/AIDS, Sexuality and Gender
is available from our website. The topic of this special issue is
"Learning about sex".

Contents:

* Comprehensive sexuality education: recognizing the realities of
  young people's lives
* Talking about sex: using youth language in sexuality education
* Sexuality of young people perinatally infected with HIV. A
  neglected element in HIV/AIDS programming in Uganda
* Sexuality, young people and rights in South and South East Asia.
  Using the internet for anonymous discussions on sensitive issues
* Our Sexuality, Our Stories: experiences of HIV-positive women in
  Kenya
* Online resources

Download the full issue: www.exchange-magazine.info

If you are unable to download PDFs from our website, please e-mail us
<mailto: [log in to unmask]> , so we can send you a PDF of the last
issue by e-mail.
 _____

Exchange is a magazine on HIV/AIDS, sexuality and gender in developing
countries. It is published quarterly by the Royal Tropical Institute
(KIT) in collaboration with SAfAIDS (Southern Africa HIV and AIDS
Information Dissemination) in Zimbabwe. The magazine is the successor to
Sexual Health Exchange, which was published from 1998 to 2005.

If you have received this message from a colleague and would like to
receive an e-mail directly from us once new issues of Exchange have been
added to our website, please register through:
< http://www.kit.nl/smartsite.shtml?ch=3D,FAB,FA,FAB&id=3D10665 >
You can also use this link to unsubscribe.

[HIF-net profile: Nel van Beelen is editor of Sexual Health Exchange at
the Royal Tropical Institute (KIT), Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
www.kit.nl/exchange  [log in to unmask]]

HIF-net: working together to improve access to reliable information for health researchers and health professionals in developing and transitional countries. Send list messages to <[log in to unmask]>. To join or leave the list, send an email to <[log in to unmask]>. If joining, please include name, organization, country, and brief description of professional interests. Archive at:  http://www.dgroups.org/groups/HIF-net/

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.