Thanks, Anne.  I'm particularly pleased to hear about the Buchanan texts, which I'll hunt up.

On the matter of an award, this has occurred to me too.  I note that the Philological Museum has received some credit from online entities, but is there not something the RSA or SCSC might do in this regard?  Sutton's work really does seem above and beyond the call.

Hannibal

Hannibal Hamlin
Associate Professor of English
The Ohio State University
Book Review Editor and Associate Editor, Reformation

Mailing Address (2007-2009):

The Folger Shakespeare Library
201 East Capitol Street SE
Washington, DC 20003