Dear all

An extremely warm welcome back to work to everyone!    By sending this
BEFORE Christmas I hope this to be the first email you delete in this bright
new year!

However, before you hit that quick delete button,  can I take the
opportunity presented by this time of renewal and resolution to urge members
of this forum to take some time to sign up to the SDF Wiki, as we were urged
and encouraged so to do at the Annual Conference in November.    This could
be of real benefit if we are to see any further ideas and conversations
coming out of the Open Space discussions, as these seemed at the time to be
of value to many of us.   I know a couple of initial posts have been made
there.

http://www.staffdevelopment.ac.uk/members/profilesdiscussion/

Password is staffdev

Once you are in to the discussions homepage, you will need to follow the
link on the right hand side of the page called Online Discussion Group, and
then the link to the SDF Conference 2007 Brighton Eclectica.   Your Open
Space topic forum is then revealed - with not much traffic so far, it seems!

(If you have any problems please contact Mohamed Kassam: [log in to unmask]
and again our thanks to him for his hard work)

All the best
Stuart

Stuart Hunt
35 Borrowdale Road