biblioscape not MAC compatible
Completely useless

diana

On 2/12/07 10:57, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

http://www.biblioscape.com may be worth a look at given many of your
requirements.

Ian
-----Original Message-----
Wrom:
YCGPKYLEJGDGVCJVTLBXFGGMEPYOQKEDOTWFAOBUZXUWLSZLKBRNVWWCUFPEGAUTFJMVRESKPNKMBIPB
Sent: 30 November 2007 23:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Recommendations on Software Packages

Greetings,

I'm planning some upcoming field research.  We will be conducting site
visits (1-on-1 observation/interview sessions with people around using
a software application).

I'm looking for software packages that might help me during (e.g.,
interviews, field notes, classification of data, coding segments
,etc.) and after the fieldwork (e.g., content analysis of field notes,
coding, etc.).  Any recommendations?  Some of the data we will be
collecting include video, photos, screen snapshots/images, text data
recorded by the researcher during the 1-on-1 sessions.

Thanks again,

Chris Schmechel

Get an exclusive discount on Norton 360 from Tiscali
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/securepc

Professor Diana Kornbrot
  email:

web:    http://web.mac.com/kornbrot/iweb/KornbrotHome.html
Work
School of Psychology
University of Hertfordshire
College Lane, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9AB, UK
    voice: +44 (0) 170 728 4626
    fax    +44 (0) 170 728 5073
19 Elmhurst Avenue
London N2 0LT, UK