Dear all

This is to let you know that I will be starting a year's secondment in
another department of the Wellcome Library on 2nd January, so I will no
longer have responsibility for the Psci-com discussion list.

My colleague, Elizabeth Graham, will be taking over the administration
of the list in the short term until a replacement is recruited for my
role.  You can continue to send any queries about Psci-com to the usual
administrator email: [log in to unmask]

Best wishes for a happy Christmas and see you in a year's time!

Louise

Louise Simon
Education, Training & Resources
The Wellcome Library
183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7611 7316
Fax: +44 (0)20 7611 8369

The Wellcome Trust is a charity registered in
England, no. 210183. Its sole trustee is The Wellcome
Trust Limited, a company registered in England,
no. 2711000, whose registered office is at
215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, UK.

> For information about Wellcome Collection, our new public venue, go
> to:  www.wellcomecollection.org.uk

send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]