If you want to see this poem in the format that I intended then follow this link:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=91532408&blogID=343048452

Time for sleep I think.

Tina

[log in to unmask]://www.fatmandancing.co.ukhttp://www.myspace.com/fat_man_dancing> Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 23:36:43 +0000> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: I'll try again!> To: [log in to unmask]> > Comments are still very much appreciated.> > > Five when father took meto one side confessedhe kept a little money in a safe somewhere leg swinging> out back of the Officers’ Messarm vaguely gestured backward forward> 'all the Officers do it' he said pulling tightmouth/jaw pronouncing words snip snip time between breath> too roundlyGranddad talked through his noselip-smudging every wordchew maul cleave distress backward forward there were hours whenwe didn’t speak snip snip time between breathchucking fuel into the burnerGrandma on her back flatwhere she fell withered snip snip time between breath limbs twisted-up for weeks - 'don’t want no doctor' coal-scuttle-mouth still smilingon its side content spillt> > > > [log in to unmask]://www.fatmandancing.co.ukhttp://www.myspace.com/fat_man_dancing