Peter,

I departed from its close-in suburb Silver Spring, Maryland for downtown
Washington DC where I witnessed Nae Caranfil's very impressive and
elaborate 2007 Romanian film "The Rest Is Silence" (and wrote two
simultaneous texts, both of which appear publishable with revision), and
then was taken to "The Grill From Ipanema" where I enjoyed feijoada
followed by a chaser of guarana.  For those skeptical of my age, let me
mention that I was "carded" 1.5 months ago at an establishment called "The
Reef" after a reading by an "L" poet (P. Inman) and a "post-L" poet (Miles
Champion) at DCAC in the same Adams-Morgan area of WASH DC.  There were
witnesses who will supply sworn testimony.

Barry