Well, Anny, I didn't wade through the entire troll info, but I think
the relevant part might be: 'Troll Message is an outrageous message
posted to a message board, newsgroup or mailing list to bait people to
answer.'

If that is what is worrying somebody, then I think we regular posters
have all done this at some time to a lesser or more degree than Joe.

I'm not always that sharp in picking up people's faults, but Joe to me
seems intelligent, very talented with verse of various forms,
knowledgeable and an active contributor to this list. He sometimes
stirs but that is a character trait to be admired in Australia - I
can't speak for the rest of the Western world (it sure ain't an Asian
trait).

And if any complaint was posted to you anonymously, it should be
instantly ignored.

My thoughts. Anny B. I support Joe Green for continued membership.

Andrew