From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Anny Ballardini
Sent: 17 December 2007 21:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: List

Ladies and Gentlemen, and pals and gents and girls and boys and readers and
not readers and members and santas and unholy holinesses and ...

I have a problem and I will act as the one who asked and washed his hands in
the water
which is something that I do not like to do
because I usually like to decide on my own

and as a teacher having to conform to the democratic majority
I have plenty of experience by which I have to lower my head and force out a
_yes or a _no that under different conditions would have never been uttered.

The student in question is Joe Green.
His fault?
A member of this list forwarded the following:
http://curezone.com/forums/troll.asp

another member explained further,
and another member...

I will listen to your answers (Please Kasper only 1 answer) and then I will
be at the beginning of this mail again. I am thanking you for your
thoughtful replies, even if this mail - the way I am trying to put it down -
seems more of a joke but it is not.

Anny Ballardini
in the tight rope of a co-manger