I'm with Chris on this. Given her history as list manager, there's no
reason to doubt Anny's judgment, and it seems clear that there's b/c
communication behind the decision that she can't reveal for reasons
of confidentiality. Very few poeple have been removed from the
list--it takes a lot of provocation to earn that distinction.

Note that only a very few voices are involved in this discussion.
Best on to other things.

Mark