Good evening to all! This may be a daft question but hope you may help.
The ongoing problems of giving Hep B immunisations to the working public
who need it, without me actually doing it myself is a challenge that I am
still confronting within my business. I have just accepted contract for
three hospitals and part of this is to provide in house Hep B. I am happy
to manage this process, set up spreadsheets etc and all under
confidentiality etc etc. Can I then request that a designated nurse in OPD
gives the Hep B jabs that I request are needed for clinical staff? Do I
need a PGD to do this? The hospital pharmacy has Hep B in stock and the
pharmacist will dispense it to the designated nurse to give when I send a
written request to do so. If this option is legal then it is easiest way
to set up the system and most cost effective ot the hospitals concerned as
they only pay for my service to manage the whole system. Do I just need a
legal agreement between me and the Pharmacist?

Obviously, I will be managing other immunisations on the spreadsheet and
with regards to assessing new workers into clinical posts....Hep C, HIV,
varicella, MMR and TB.

Please reply to [log in to unmask] as well as jiscmail. Thankyou
for your assistance. Regards,  Sue

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk