From: [log in to unmask] on behalf of Proud, Brenda
Sent: Wed 12/12/2007 17:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] privatisation of NHS OH services

Good Morning/Evening

I am trying to find out if there is anyone out there who is or has worked within an NHS service that has been contracted out to the private sector or that is in the process of being in this position.

I currently work in Scotland and we have been told that a private organisation is reviewing our service and this company may well be given the contract.

At present it is uncertain as to what stage the negotiations are at - we are told not to worry??

Would be interested in others views.

Brenda

The information contained within this e-mail and in any

attachments is confidential and may be privileged. If you are

not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, delete

any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately.

You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail for any purpose,

nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person.

All messages passing through this gateway are checked for viruses

but we strongly recommend that you check for viruses using your

own virus scanner as NHS Greater Glasgow will not take

responsibility for any damage caused as a result of virus infection.

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk